Gloriosa superba or Flame lily

5 most beautiful white flower images | baba fusion photography

Beautiful white flowers with green background.
Hello guys it's  been a long time I haven't upload anything and i am sorry for that I was stuck in some work. So here is me again your host Ram singh and welcome you to my blog BabaFusion photography, hope you guys are doing good. In this post i am sharing some beautiful white flower pictures with a green background. I clicked this pictures in Mumbai with my mobile phone actually i was at work and i visit my godown one day and just opposite of my godown there is a small green  plant with white flower on it and it look so beautiful. So i can't stop my self to capture this natural beauty in my mobile. it's look like the real beauty of nature. so i share this  beautiful nature photos with you i hope you you like my work
white flower
white flower

white flower

white flower

Green Background

 

Comments