Gloriosa superba or Flame lily

8 most beautiful pink and white flowers images || nature photos

Hello everyone this is me ram again, welcome you to my page babafusion photography. Where you get some interesting nature photos, wallpaper hd  and much more. Hope you guys are doing good. As you all know the second wave of covid-19 hit India recently and the virus spreading rapidly in India. I hope you guys are safe and do follow the instructions given by the govt. So stay home stay safe. In this post i am sharing some photos which I clicked in my field. In those photos you will see greenery and some pink flowers and coriander flower also. I clicked these photos approximately 3 months ago, but I don't get time to post them so finely I am sharing this with you hope you guys like my work. 
Thank you 😊

Coriander flower


Coriander flower

This Photo is a coriander flower photo. I have clicked it in a high-resolution and focus on the flower As you can see in the photo. I clicked this photo in my field when I visit there. 

Coriander flower

Coriander flower

Grass

Pink Mimosa flower

Pink Mimosa flower
This is a pink mimosa flower. I clicked it at rakt talai (Haldighati) when i visit there with my friend. I like the place. Actually it's just 3km away from my home so i usually visit there.
Pink Mimosa flower
 

Comments